[Freeswitch-dev] Nous avons besoin de votre assistance avec les traductions!

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 17 02:28:43 MSK 2012

Merci!

I've attached a spreadsheet. Anything you can translate would be
appreciated. Skip any that you don't feel comfortable trying to translate.
Also, I left a column for notes, so if you have a question or comment on
the translation please put it there. The last column ("Required?") is for
me. Those that are required are the most important ones that I would like
to get recorded.

Thanks again,
Michael