[Freeswitch-dev] strange module loading problem

Huw Selley huw.selley at netdev.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 13:48:23 MSK 2012

On 10 Jan 2012, at 20:56, Anthony Minessale wrote:

> make sure your config file is properly utf-8 encoded.

Hmmm, I spoke too soon :(

The file is  UTF8 encoded (according to vim) and it's only using plain latin chars - nothing funny going on there.
However I still have this problem but only sometimes. Considering that this error doesn't always happen that suggests to me that it's not the config file encoding being wrong (I assume if the file was badly encoded it would fail to load 100% of the time?)

Is there anything else I can check?

Thanks again
Huw