[Freeswitch-dev] ftdm_call_place and caller_data.call_id

Juraj Fabo juraj.fabo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:18:31 MSK 2012

Hi,

When posting the original question I was working with the
testapplication, rather a prototype based on the testapplications
from the freeswitch git to become familiar with the freetdm library.
However, now when I wanted to use this approach in application which
would use only public freetdm library api and headers,
I had a problem caused by fact that the ftdm_channel is declared in
the include/private/ftdm_code.h header and not known to application.

Please, is then my approach from the post earlier really proper way?
Are the applications which load and use the freetdm supposed to know
the private/core declarations?

Thank you

Juraj