[Freeswitch-dev] radius_cdr

Miha Zoubek miha at softnet.si
Thu Feb 16 12:36:25 MSK 2012

Hi,

just one information about radius_cdr modul.

For A leg it sends stop&start packet and also same for B leg.
I have also one another softswitch that behaviour is just like on FS
(stop&start for A and B leg).
The difference that I have noticed is that FS for A leg sends different
session ID that for B leg. So, this mean that I will have two entries in
my sql table for one call.
Other softswith send same session ID for a and b leg, so this mean one
entry in sql table for one call.

So, what is right? Is it possible to change this behaviour on FS?

Thanks!

--
Best regards / Lep Pozdrav
Miha Zoubek