[Freeswitch-dev] [Freeswitch-users] About the display problem during calling

sparklezou sparklezou at 163.com
Sun Dec 2 12:03:24 MSK 2012

Hi Develop team,

In these days, I reviewed the "DEBUG" info, and the sip info log. summarize as following:

Caller  <---> FS, in the "from" with dispaly neam. The display is set from the Caller Phone. in the "to" without the display name. As the caller only dial the number.

FS -----> Called, in the "from" with display name.It's transfer from "Caller  <---> FS". in the "to" without the display neme. As the caller only dial the number.

Called  -----> FS. in the "to" with display name. Here the Called Phone add the Display name into the SIP message.

Here conside the "Caller <----> FS"  and "FS<---->Called" are two sessions. I think the best way, is check the Display Name of Called in FS system when get the INVITE message. Add the Display Name for the called in the whole process.

Then in the following whole process, there will be display name both for "from" & "to".

How about your idea?

Thanks in advance!

2012-12-02

sparklezou