[Freeswitch-dev] Usage of some core channel functions

Mariusz Czulada manieq at wp.eu
Tue Apr 17 20:14:51 MSD 2012

Hi all,

While trying to add some features to mod_conference I found two functions for access channel data:

* switch_channel_get_variable(channel, "conference_controls");

This one is clear, but also

* switch_channel_get_private(channel, "_conference_autocall_list_");

Can somebody clarify to me (and maybe to others) what is the purpose of this mechanism? What kind of channel data are generally manipulated this way? Are there useable/settable from application level (dialplan or scripts)?

Regards,

Mariusz