[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Community Conference Call: DNS Best Practices in a VoIP Environment

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Apr 16 20:17:22 MSD 2012

Greetings,

We'd like to have everyone join us on Wednesday, April 18th for a great
presentation to be given by our very own Travis Cross. He will be
discussing DNS Best Practices in a VoIP Environment. I'm definitely looking
forward to this discussion as this is an important topic and formal
documentation isn't too widely dispensed at the moment. I will be taking
notes on this discussion and creating a corresponding wiki page. The agenda
page is here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FS_weekly_2012_04_18

To make this discussion more meaningful I would like everyone to be willing
to share their personal experiences and knowledge, as well as any questions
that they have on the subject. We have a number of community members whose
skill we can draw upon, and the more questions we ask, the more information
we can collect and put into formal documentation.

Talk to you this Wednesday!
-Michael