[Freeswitch-dev] trailing white spaces in code cleanup suggestions and jira question

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 06:41:25 MSD 2012

Hi,

Some code has trailing white spaces and I found it's a little hard to manage code locally and keep it up to date with the upstream.

Would any interest in cleanup? I could help with 1) one big change that write a script to clean all  and 2) change one file/module a time to be safe but takes more time.

I understand you are all busy working on the 1.2 branch and maybe causing trouble when merging back and forth.

Jira questions:

1) I found jira is not sending alerting email when I create or comment issues recently.

2) Some modules are missing such as mod_fsv and mod_rtmp, is it ok to report to FS-CORE if cannot find a matching entry on jira?

Thanks.

7.

--
About: http://about.me/dujinfang