[Freeswitch-dev] Building FS on Windows7/64

marco blaisou blaisounou at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:30:37 MSD 2011

Ok, after digging once more into the problem I decided to use a *Windows
7/32* machine.
The built worked effortless!! A very nice run.

Back to a *Windows 7/64*, I'm still having troubles.
Some of the issue seems related to gawk while building libsofia_sip
And it seems that once the issue occurs, you're stuck with the built....

In any case please note the following remarks:
*

1) if you uses Windows sdk 7.1*

edit fake-rfc2533.h and comment out :

#ifdef nodef // *****add this
#ifndef HAVE_STRUCT_ADDRINFO

struct addrinfo {
int    ai_flags;    /* AI_PASSIVE, AI_CANONNAME */
int    ai_family;    /* PF_xxx */
int    ai_socktype;    /* SOCK_xxx */
int    ai_protocol;    /* 0 or IPPROTO_xxx for IPv4 and IPv6 */
size_t    ai_addrlen;    /* length of ai_addr */
char    *ai_canonname;    /* canonical name for hostname */
struct sockaddr *ai_addr;    /* binary address */
struct addrinfo *ai_next;    /* next structure in linked list */
};
#endif /* !HAVE_STRUCT_ADDRINFO */

#endif      // *****add this

*2) in sofia_presence.c*
   if (mod_sofia_globals.debug_presence > 1) {
       int i;                    // to be added
       for (i = 0; i < argc; i++) {