[Freeswitch-dev] Joining a call from Gtalk to a conference on FreeSwitch

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 18 02:33:44 MSK 2011

On 11/17/2011 05:15 PM, Papineni, Suneel wrote:
[snip]
> Could someone please let me know if I am missing anything or need to
> configure in a different way for conferencing.

You posted to the wrong mailing list. The FreeSWITCH-dev mailing list is
for discussing the development of FreeSWITCH and not for user questions
like yours.

Also do not cross-post your question to multiple mailing lists at the
same time. It will not get you an answer any quicker. Probably more the
contrary as cross-posting is frowned upon.

Regards,
Patrick