[Freeswitch-dev] Newbie Q

P. Broennimann peter at enovatiq.com
Wed Nov 2 01:50:15 MSK 2011

Hi Michael

Thx for answering. Sorry next time I'll post on the other list...

Basically I am looking for a solution to split "on-the-fly" recordings on
answer. The result for each call should be a consecutive/sequential set of
wav files of each X seconds (saved on-the-fly in a specific directory and
using a specific filename stucture)...

I don't want to reinvent the wheel so that's why I asked if something
similar already exists. Performance is quiet important here (small latency).

P.S: I bought the FreeSwitch book and I am making progress learning :)

Thx & cheers,
P.