[Freeswitch-dev] start_dtmf detects dtmf as may times per dtmf as many times start_dtmf issued.

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:18:50 MSD 2011

I think so.

Is that expected behavior? Logically, it supposed to to trigger detection
> on/off

No, it's start_dtmf not toggle_dtmf.

It's an application that adds a media bug (callback) that gets given the
audio. Multiple media bugs can attach to a call, so I can definitely see it
adding the callback multiple times so it generates duplicates if you run it
more than once.

That's not to say it couldn't be patched to only attach once though.

-Steve