[Freeswitch-dev] skypopen.ko compile failed for 2.6.36.4

Anton VG anton.vazir at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:06:44 MSD 2011

;) Understandable.
Those who needs to run that under new kernel will find this mail
thread sufficient to fix it.
Though, it have a little use, since my test showed that there is some
problem with timing, and sound becomes itchy -
right now I have no time to look for solution,
maybe it's because of getting rid of BKL, maybe not.
Personally I've chosen to stick with the ALSA version with patched
dummy.c for the time being, that gives no trouble with newer kernels.