[Freeswitch-dev] skypopen.ko compile failed for 2.6.36.4

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Sun May 8 21:17:32 MSD 2011

Hi Anton,

I would not like to add support for kernels that are not adopted by
the major distro FS is used on.

Adding that support would mean (for me) to compile, install, and use
those newer kernels, and maintain the driver under them (and
subsequents) and this is a burden I cannot afford.

If you are in the mood, please make a patch, test it very deeply, then
make it available somewhere (with a minimal of documentation, if
needed) and I happily add to the mod_skypopen wikipage a link to it
making it clear that's under your responsibility.

-giovanni

--
Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli