[Freeswitch-dev] How to route a single channel to multiple conference rooms...

Jean-Pierre Poulin jeanpierrepoulin at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 02:21:57 MSK 2011

Hi Paul, thanks again for the help.

Unfortunately, these attempts to connect a conference room to a registered SIP
phone all fail with the error "Cannot Blind Transfer 1 Legged calls" with a
command like "conference 3000-192.168.0.11 dial
sofia/internal/1001 at 192.168.0.11" even though conference room 3000 and extension
1001 are otherwise functional.

(I'm using an untouched version of Freeswtich for Windows with the default
configuration / dialplan)

However, perhaps setting an extension in the dialplan to route to a conference
room could get me further... I will attempt to research how that can be done.

Thanks again!
   Jean-Pierre