[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Cookbook Need: Fax Examples

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sun Jun 12 02:07:03 MSD 2011

Hey all,

I am working on the FSCB and I could use some of your real-world fax
examples. I'm looking for anything like these:

Inbound fax to email/PDF
Outbound fax examples (scripts, etc. - whatever you do to make it easier for
your users to send faxes thru FS)
T.38 config examples and reports on symptoms/issues you had to overcome to
make it work

I will gladly accept any information you have, even if it's just raw dumps
of scripts, XML configs, etc. Shoot them to me off-list.

Thanks!
-MC