[Freeswitch-dev] Chat Dialplan

Kurtis Heimerl kheimerl at cs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 7 03:14:34 MSD 2011

Nope, normal SIP MESSAGE events, no invites.

I just need an easy place where an app can look up some variables in
the directory, check presence information, and start a call based on
an incoming chat event. I also need a system that interops with
existing SIP chat services. I don't think the +routing does these for
me.