[Freeswitch-dev] Epoch current time difference

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:41:00 MSK 2011

FreeSWITCH will only run as good as a VE can perform.

It is perfectly safe to use it in production but we WILL NOT support
performance issues related to running in a VE because there are too many
variables and emulations present to know the root cause of any particular
performance issue.

Our community conference server is a VE but its openvz which has proven the
most reliable VE to run FreeSWITCH under that we have tested.

Especially with current FS HEAD, it runs as expected on EC2 assuming you
are choosing the correct image with full CPU power and the amazon linux OS.

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org
googletalk:conf+888 at conference.freeswitch.org