[Freeswitch-dev] Managed module similar to mod_skypopen

Papineni, Suneel SPapineni at enghouse.com
Mon Dec 19 15:07:42 MSK 2011

Hi,

I want to write a managed module in c# which is similar to mod_skypopen module.

In fact I am trying to understand mod_skypopen module and exploring the possibilities of writing it as a managed module in C# with the options of interfaces and skype users and other features.

This is for my understanding and learning purposes about managed modules. Could someone please guide me how to add interfaces and handle calls that comes to these interfaces in managed code.

Note: I looked into the examples that are provided at http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_managed and tried to understand the basics.

Thanks & Regards
Suneel