[Freeswitch-dev] Reviewers needed: FreeSWITCH Cookbook

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Apr 29 21:42:01 MSD 2011

Hello,

As you know we are working on a FreeSWITCH Cookbook for Packt Publishing. We
are in need of 3 or 4 capable reviewers. Please contact me off list if you
want to help and meet these qualifications:

* Read and write English fluently
* Have at least one instance of FreeSWITCH (or a sandbox) where you can test
each recipe
* Have time to read and try all the recipes in the book
* Can offer useful feedback and proofreading
* Preferably have a later version of MS Word for editing

If you meet the above qualifications and would like to help out then please
contact me off list for more information.

Thanks,
MC