[Freeswitch-dev] mod_voicemail new API functions

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Fri Apr 29 19:50:51 MSD 2011

Guys,

I see that Moc has added new API functions to set preferences to the
mailbox. Those work great and are awesome, but I think there is one small
feature missing. Shouldn't we be able to remove the greetings instead of
just setting new ones so that mod_voicemail restores it's original
configuration?

I don't have any problem hacking in the feature, I am just making sure I am
not going to do something that is already in there and that I have
overlooked before.

Thanks!
João Mesquita