[Freeswitch-dev] Google Voice incoming calls

Oleg Khovayko khovayko at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:29:17 PDT 2010

Hi.

I fetch upgraded dingaling today, and rebuilt tree.
Bug "MODENDP-326" really has been fixed, FreeSWITCH does not crash anymore.
But, anyway, previous problem continues.

It looks in 2 ways (I believe, both problems have same source).

1. When call from GV to FreeSWITCH, call successfully come in,
but if FS-recepient picks up handset:
a) originator continue hears long beeps "calling", and in 30s activated
GV answering machine
b) recepient hear nothing.

My file "jingle_profiles/client.xml" and accident log in here:

http://olegh.ath.cx/fs/jingle-problem.txt

2. When I call from FS to PSTN by GV.
a) When recipient picks up handset, everything works OK, voice goes to
both directions.
b) When recipient does not pick up handset, and originator drops call,
then happening problem:
   Recepient's phone continue rings for ~1 minute, and stop calling,
only  when (as I guess) answering machine is ON.

You see, both issues has similar problem - to GV does not sending
"pickup" signal [1] or hangup [2].
As I assume, both signals aren't sending by RTP, there are signaling
issues...
and ext-rtp-ip does not help...

Please, help to resolve these issues,

Thanks,