[Freeswitch-dev] Bridge dialplan to sipx IVR services problem

Joegen E. Baclor joegen at opensipstack.org
Wed Oct 20 19:54:27 PDT 2010

Hi Anthony sorry for being vague.  The call flow i am experimenting on
looks like this

1.  UA1 ->  sipXproxy -> [FS (bridged-dial-plan)] -> [FS
(auto-attendant-socket dial-plan)]
2.  [FS (auto-attendant-socket dial-plan]) sends REFER to [FS
(bridged-dial-plan)]
3.  B-Leg of [FS (bridged-dial-plan)] consumes REFER and sends INVITE
to  Refer-to URI via sipXproxy

The way sipX does this right now is REFER is actually processed by UA1.
Having [FS (bridged-dial-plan)] breaks this.

I have reason to believe that the ultimate answer to my previous
question would be a no.  Replicating authentication credentials would be
costly as well as create a security hole since any UA which has a valid
extension in the from URI can now make calls through the AA without
being challenged since FS assumes authentication.

I am thinking that we could still make the old behavior a possibility if
there is a way to intsruct A Leg of the bridge call perform the REFER
instead of the auto-attendant leg sending it.  Is this possible?

Thanks for you patience.

Joegen