[Freeswitch-dev] Bridge dialplan to sipx IVR services problem

Joegen E. Baclor joegen at opensipstack.org
Tue Oct 19 21:06:41 PDT 2010

Hi,

Following Anthonys advise to configure a bridged dial plan infront of
sipX socket based apps proves to be a reasonable approach to let
attended transfer work for our apps.  However, bridged dial plans for
the auto-attendant has a side effect.  sipX uses blind transfer to
forward a caller to its intended destination.  sipX proxy would then
authenticate the user  if it has proper permission to reach the resource
as it receives to new INVITE as a result of the blind transfer.  Since
the call is bridged, b-leg will consume the REFER and send its own
INVITE which doesn't have the notion how to authenticate against sipX.
My question is is there a way to propagate the REFER to the caller
instead of being consumed by the bridge?

Thanks for any advise in advance.

Joegen