[Freeswitch-dev] Dialog events: full vs partial

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 09:36:40 PDT 2010

since most of the tables in sofia are per runtime we just erase it and
recreate it.
so if you change the def in sofia_glue look for the code later in the
file that tries to do a validation sql stmt followed by a reaction
which will re-create it.

see 5502 for instance for sip_dialogs.

also beware I am messing with this code again today so you should
beware of merge conflicts.