[Freeswitch-dev] Dialog events: full vs partial

Beeton, Carolyn (Carolyn) cbeeton at avaya.com
Tue Oct 19 09:23:10 PDT 2010

Thank you!  That is good advice.  I will proceed in baby steps as you suggest, with the next step adding the to and from tags into the sip_dialogs database.

One question about that: adding new columns to an existing database requires upgrade code.  Is there an example I can follow on how to do this, or is this database created from scratch on a freeswitch update?

Carolyn