[Freeswitch-dev] Improve Freeswitch Debugging

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Oct 13 14:21:34 PDT 2010

Right now the best item for this is to enable the uuid stamp on all debug
lines in the freeswitch.log file.
In conf/autoload_configs/logfile.conf.xml enable this:
<!-- <param name="uuid" value="true" /> -->

restart fs or reload mod_logfile and from that point on each log line will
have the associated uuid if there is one.

As for your other idea, right now there isn't anything like that and it
would probably take a fair amount of time and energy to come up with
something like that. It would be great to have that ability, however it is
not a simple endeavor.

-MC

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Bernhard Suttner <bernhard.suttner at winet.ch