[Freeswitch-dev] Conference commands through Java API

david varnes david.varnes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 03:07:46 PST 2010

Hi Mircea,

Which java 'api' are you using ?  [1]

I have never used the conference commands, but I just did a
quick test using the Java ESL Client [2] and sent the
'conference list' command, and got back a response
object with the 'No active conferences' content you
describe below, ie it seemed to work just fine.

Hope this helps?

davidv

[1] http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Java_ESL
[2] http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Java_ESL_Client