[Freeswitch-dev] Question about presence_id

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 09:52:26 PST 2010

the problem is since loopback is not a real channel type there would
not be anything in the sip presence tables for active calls even if
you used it.  You would see the events change from state to state but
you would not have any persistance to pick up on if you started
monitoring when the calls was already up.  You're only choice would be
to override the real presence_id with the var or to add more code to
let one leg have multiple presence identities which may be possible
but also could prove challenging.

The conference uses it's own special distributed namespace inside FS
which is delimited by +

you set the my.box domain name in the domain field of conference.conf.xml

The default config shows conference 3001 advertised in this manner
from the config.