[Freeswitch-dev] Question about presence_id

Beeton, Carolyn (Carolyn) cbeeton at avaya.com
Thu Nov 11 12:24:43 PST 2010

Ok - I think I see now.  Changed my dialplan to this:

   <extension name="47">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^47$">
         <action application="bridge" data="{presence_id=47@$${domain}}sofia/cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com/47%cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com"/>
      </condition>
   </extension>
   <extension name="49">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^49$">
         <action application="bridge" data="{presence_id=49@$${domain}}sofia/cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com/49%cbeetonscs.ca.nortel.com"/>
      </condition>
   </extension>

That sets the presence ID for the outgoing legs properly.  The presence ID for the incoming leg is set by default by registration.  And events are generated as expected and lights work as expected.  I just didn't find this bit of info anywhere in the docs!

Carolyn