[Freeswitch-dev] 4 WEEKS LEFT! FreeSWITCH Official Training Course - June 28th-30th in San Francisco, CA

Darren Schreiber d at d-man.org
Sat May 29 12:55:33 PDT 2010

Hi folks,
    In case you haven't heard, we're pleased to offer the first ever Official FreeSWITCH Training course, held June 28th-30th in San Francisco, CA. The class has been filling up (and airline tickets will go up, too) so if you are thinking of attending we *strongly* encourage you to sign-up now.

    The training is different then a basic PBX training - we'll be diving a bit deeper into cool features within FreeSWITCH. Since we're designing the course from scratch we can also customize it so you learn what you want to learn. So far, topics requested have focused more along the lines of specific modules and carrier-style switching services, so we're going to try and focus on those topics.

    The training is also hands-on. You'll be working with FreeSWITCH on individual workstations during the course - doing labs, etc. We'll try and keep it as interactive as we can.

And of course, if you like saving money... We have two deals going right now:
  1. If you send two or more people we are now offering a good discount. It will vary based on the number of people you send. Please contact me directly if you are interested in this option.
  2. If you sign up for the Training + ClueCon option you save ~$300! Flood yourself with FreeSWITCH knowledge and contacts by attending both events. This is a really good deal!

    For more information, please visit the website at http://www.voipkb.com/ or drop me a note.

    Thanks much and I look forward to seeing you at the training!

Sincerely,
    Darren Schreiber