[Freeswitch-dev] Generate EVENT for gateway-ping result

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Tue May 11 09:09:42 PDT 2010

It will only fire events on state change rather than on every ping, which would create a considerate amount of events on a busy server. If you'd prefer the later, you can move "sofia_reg_fire_custom_gateway_state_event(gateway, status, phrase);" outside of the conditional block on lines 3626 and 3644 in sofia.c

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100
Cell: +1 (514) 664-1044 x200