[Freeswitch-dev] Generate EVENT for gateway-ping result

Daniel Neubert daniel.neubert at solomo.de
Tue May 11 00:57:17 PDT 2010

Thank you for that surprisingly positive answer ;-)

I've compiled current version (FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-1d0ce55
2010-05-11 09-59-33 +0800) in testbed but did not see any event raised?

freeswitch at voip-testbed-2.voip.local> 2010-05-11 09:54:36.985060
[WARNING] sofia.c:3629 Ping succeeded voip-testbed-gateway-2 with code
404 - count -1/1/1, state UP

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Daniel Neubert