[Freeswitch-dev] Core-UUID

Suneel Papineni Suneel.Papineni at mettoni.com
Thu Mar 25 03:47:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

May I know what is the use of Core-UUID in the events. For me (using
FSComm) I am getting same Core-UUID value for all events even if there
are multiple calls.

Core-UUID: 3f3e9290-077e-4fc8-80a5-2ee74389b84c

Is there any way to distinguish calls (each call might have two call
legs) based on UUID. Each call leg is having unique identifier as
"Unique-ID", but to relate different call leg events to a particular
call, is there any identifier?

Thanks & Regards

Suneel

the system manager.  http://www.mettoni.com

Mettoni Ltd
Registered in England and Wales: 4485956
9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford, OX4 2HN