[Freeswitch-dev] stop/start RTP

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 14:28:11 PDT 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 6:15 PM, Anthony Minessale <
anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> uuid_hold might
>

> Where do you store the information about established calls? Is it a core
database or cache?

lets suppose we have 2 FS servers sitting on top of a DB cluster. The left
server has a floating (public) IP. This floating IP can be moved to the
right server... according to the DB cluster, the right server should be
aware of all ongoing established sessions so, we could send re-invite/update
to both legs of every established call and perhaps use uuid_hold to make it
start sending RTP?

feasible?

T.