[Freeswitch-dev] Bug with variable_endpoint_disposition and Answer-State event parameters

Mark Sobkow m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com
Tue Mar 2 10:39:18 PST 2010

Never mind.  What's actually happening is now that I've got the Erlang
events firing, the timeout on the originate command doesn't seem to be
working.  I had a timeout of 5 seconds set, but Freeswitch kept ringing
until our voice mail system answered my phone (30 seconds.)

*sigh*

Not that it's any better a result, as we DO need to timeout calls that
aren't being answered.

--
Mark Sobkow
Senior Developer