[Freeswitch-dev] Small error in mod_freetdm

devel at thom.fr.eu.org devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Jun 2 12:16:20 PDT 2010

Done

De : freeswitch-dev-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org [mailto:freeswitch-dev-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] De la part de Moises Silva
Envoyé : mercredi 2 juin 2010 20:07
À : freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
Objet : Re: [Freeswitch-dev] Small error in mod_freetdm

François,

Thanks for the great work on this.

Could you git clone FreeSWITCH and update your patch to latest freetdm?

This patch is outdated ( I am not sure what the latest snapshot of freetdm is? who make those? ). The API has changed to NOT expose internal details to users of FreeTDM ( ie: internal channel states and members ). Therefore things like:

while (span->channels[chan_no]->state != FTDM_CHANNEL_STATE_DOWN);

Do not work nor compile in mod_freetdm.c ( since mod_freetdm is a user of FreeTDM does not have access to the state member ).

Ping me on IRC or google talk (moy and moises.silva respectively) to discuss.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com