[Freeswitch-dev] record session core freeswitch on sun510

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jul 8 10:10:34 PDT 2010

Lei,

First things first - are you on the latest git revision? If so then I would
recommend that you report this as a bug in JIRA. (jira.freeswitch.org) It
will be much easier for the devs to keep track of this issue if it is logged
in the tracking system. If you have any questions about what to do when
reporting bugs check this page for tips:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs

Thanks for taking the time to dig into this issue. A few more minutes to log
it into JIRA will make it much easier to fix.
-MC