[Freeswitch-dev] record session core freeswitch on sun510

lei shan stdanley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 02:19:51 PDT 2010

hello,
Recently I have comiled and run freeswitch1.06  on a sun510 server.
Everything worked smoothly,except when I began to test function: record_session.
the freeswitch cored. dbx trace shows core occurred in the function
switch_core_media_bug_read. line231:z += (int32_t) * (dp + x); or
line217: *(tp++) = *(dp + x);

I realize the reason is different byte order of a int16_t on Intel and sparc.
but because I don't understand the logic of bug_read, I don't know how
to fix this issue.

anyone can help?
thx