[Freeswitch-dev] Openzap and CLIP

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Jan 27 00:48:16 PST 2010

So I did modify mod_openzap to provide the od trace command to the cli.
I started trying to parse the incoming clip, but I have to do it again as
the incoming signal is saturated so I can't see anything interesting.

I'll post my results whenever I get something.

Shall I send the
modified mod_openzap.c to the list ?

About the difference on the
modulation settings for CLIP, could anybody suggest some way to have it
configurable by files ?

Thanks

François

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:01:03