[Freeswitch-dev] Problem with event_socket application when serving as a consultative transfer target

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:11:27 PST 2010

you could try using the filter command to filter on the various uuid rather
than locking it on to 1 channel with myevents
essentially once it's transferred your leg is dead so you can stick around
on the socket if you want but you can't control the other channel.

If filter does not work we could look at a way to myevents over to another
session but it may be tricky and involve a bounty.

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Mardy Marshall <mardy at voysys.com> wrote:

> I'm having a problem with an event_socket application which is the transfer
> target of a consultative transfer.  When the transferor begins the transfer
> process, the outbound event_socket session is created and everything looks
> normal.  When the transfer is completed, switch_ivr_bridge fires a
> CHANNEL_EXECUTE / "uuid_bridge" event, supplying a new UUID for the
> "Other-Leg" which corresponds to the transferee.  From this point on, I no
> longer receive events specific to this new UUID, such as DTMF events or
> CHANNEL_EXECUTE_COMPLETE events after issuing "playback" commands.
>  Regarding the "playback" command, if I direct the command to the
> "Other-Leg" UUID, I get audio, but no events when it is done.  On the other
> hand, if I direct the command to the original UUID, the one corresponding to
> the transferrer call leg, I get no audio, but do get completion events.  I
> have tried re-issuing a "myevents" command using the new UUID, but the
> command fails due to it only being allowed to be called once per session.
>
> Am I missing something in order to handle the transfer or have I run into a
> bug?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Mardy

pstn:+19193869900