[Freeswitch-dev] openzap information + mod_say_fr contribution

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jan 18 14:18:24 PST 2010

In regards to the CLIP.  The bulk of this code for V23 as you can see is already there, we just need this troubleshooting as we have never tested it.  If you can get a raw recording of the channel it will probably help in testing.  As for the mod_say_fr, please file this on http://jira.freeswitch.org

Mike