[Freeswitch-dev] Issues building freeswitch (git-co) on Nexenta CP3

Thomas Haggett lists at haggett.org
Tue Aug 31 09:14:19 PDT 2010

'twas a joke :) (not asterisk, the comment.)

I've had years of faithful service (albeit with small-ish projects) and lots of fun playing around with it's many features. Freeswitch does, however, feel much cleaner and seems to be much easier to manage, even with my limited experience of it thus far.

Apologies if anyone took offence (my British humour to blame, obviously...)

Thomas.