[Freeswitch-dev] WANTED: Cookbook recipes

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 30 17:50:33 PDT 2010

Hello all!

We are investigating the possibility of writing a cookbook for FreeSWITCH.
We would like to invite the community at large to submit ideas for recipes.
I have started a wiki page here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Cookbook

Please add your cookbook wishlist items here. If you have an actual recipe
that you'd like to contribute then mention that fact as well. We are not
looking for the actual recipes themselves but rather the ideas for the
recipes. I've added a number of sections on the wiki but feel free to add
another one if I have missed a category of recipes.

Any questions please let me know!

Thanks,
MC