[Freeswitch-dev] RTMP support

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Mon Aug 30 07:42:19 PDT 2010

  On 8/29/2010 11:58 PM, Mathieu Rene wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Initial release will be audio only, I might throw in video soon enough since the additional implementation work isn't much.

Just FYI, I've written several RTMP stacks myself (including one that
interfaced with FreeSWITCH) and helped make the current public
specification from Adobe much more correct than the first draft. I have
some limitations as to the extent I can help (I was at Adobe when that
spec was released, and I am now at Skype, and I wouldn't want to expose
the project to any IP risks), but please drop me a note if something
comes up and there's any chance I might be able to help.

Matthew Kaufman