[Freeswitch-dev] Create applications in FreeSWITCH

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Apr 23 12:36:55 PDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Vitalii Colosov <vetali100 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for the advice, Steven!
>
> I would like to thank all the responders, I managed to create an
> application that uses core ODBC and is accessing MySQL table to get the
> needed information.

This community is awesome! Welcome to the club...

> It took less then 3 hours...

Nice!

> Taking into consideration that I did not have any idea from the beginning,
> looks like the learning curve here is just perfectly optimized for the
> newbies... :-)

I think we need to frame this quote. :) In reality there's no way you can
build an app in 3 hours and call yourself a newbie. Still, you've probably
seen that the code is self-documenting and elegant, which means you can copy
code and ideas from other files and learn a lot about how everything works.

FreeSWITCH really rocks!

Agreed!

> Will keep learning.

Welcome to the community!