[Freeswitch-dev] Create applications in FreeSWITCH

Vitalii Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:54:06 PDT 2010

Thanks for the advice, Steven!

I would like to thank all the responders, I managed to create an application
that uses core ODBC and is accessing MySQL table to get the needed
information.

It took less then 3 hours...

Taking into consideration that I did not have any idea from the beginning,
looks like the learning curve here is just perfectly optimized for the
newbies... :-)

FreeSWITCH really rocks!

Will keep learning.

Regards,