[Freeswitch-dev] I'll be working on the system libraries

Daniel Dickinson cshore at csolve.net
Wed Apr 14 10:45:27 PDT 2010

Ok, just to let you know it looks like I have the go ahead to create
configuration switches (i.e. options) to do this, and I'll will be
working on it (it won't be quick though, because I'm trying to get some
more pressing work done first).

Regards,

Daniel

--
And that's my crabbing done for the day.  Got it out of the way early,
strangle cute bunnies or something.   -- Michael Devore