[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH and radios

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Sep 14 23:19:18 PDT 2009

I am working on a few things, when I have time I am integrating
FreeSWITCh with ham radios.  While this is not specific to ham radios,
that is *my* intent.  Potentially you can use FRS/GMRS, CB, commercial
radios, whatever.  If anyone is interested in doing this type of stuff I
would ask that you contact me, and possibly check out what I have done
so far:

http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch/trunk/contrib/trixter/radio/

my goal is to build tools that enable people to quickly and easily
integrate FreeSWITCH to build a repeater or some other radio appliance.
In essence a radio would be YATE (Yet Another Telephony Endpoint) :D

pgp key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8AE5C721