[Freeswitch-dev] Controlling FS from C#, creating users and conferences

Mathieu Rene mrene_lists at avgs.ca
Mon Sep 14 22:20:28 PDT 2009

Whatever requires XML makes a copy of what it needs to execute,
otherwise reloadxml will block until it can reload. For users,
everything is loaded in channel variables, the original XML isn't even
used anymore after call setup, you can reloadxml at will without any
risks.

Mathieu Rene
Avant-Garde Solutions Inc
Office: + 1 (514) 664-1044 x100